James P. Leahy
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
- General Litigation
- Products Liability Law
- Employment Law - Employee
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- Railroad Accidents - Plaintiff
- Chemicals & Cosmetics
- Machinery & Tools
- Medical Products & Devices
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Recreational Products
- State & Municipal Employees
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
Straightforward Effective Representation Since 1976
At the law office of James P. Leahy, my mission is to provide quality legal support and counsel to my clients. I work together, with the client, to achieve the most successful client outcome. I am a committed, experienced lawyer who takes my responsibilities seriously, knowing that the results I achieve for my client will have lasting impact on their lives.
From my office in Elgin, Illinois I assist my clients throughout the northwest suburbs of Chicago in the following practice areas:
My commitment to excellent representation includes:
- Giving my clients the attention they deserve
- Explaining all options to help you make an informed decision
- Giving you as much time as you need to speak with me.
- Keeping you informed about the status of your case
- Maintaining client confidence
- Looking out for my clients' immediate needs and long term interests
- Prompt return of phone calls.
I emphasize communication with my clients, persistent advocacy, and attention to all aspects of their case. Regardless of the size of the case, my commitment is to obtain a just result for each of my clients.
My goal is to provide a level of performance and satisfaction that demonstrates to both clients and peers nothing less than the best legal service available. I am immensely proud of my accomplishments and invite you to learn more about who I am, who I represent, and the range of services I provide.
Contact me today! I will put my experience and dedication to work for you.
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Illinois, 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Mr. Leahy has been profiled in the Top Attorneys of North America and selected as a Lawyer of Distinction in Illinois Compensation Law
- Mr. Leahy is a Veteran, having served in the United States Army.