Personal Injury Representation For People Across Northeast Chicagoland
A personal injury can lead to stress and anxiety, especially when you are uncertain about what will happen and what your rights are. At the Law Office of James P. Leahy in Elgin, Illinois, I will take the time to answer your questions and discuss your legal options so that you can make informed decisions about what next steps are in your best interests.
I handle a broad range of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Car accidents: I represent people injured by the fault of others in car accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents: When a car negligently hits a motorcycle, it is the motorcycle rider who pays the price.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists have the same rights as cars on the road.
- Pedestrian accidents: If you are struck in an intersection, the driver of the car may be at fault even if the crosswalk wasn’t marked.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists: UM/UIM insurance is coverage you carry to protect yourself from drivers who are uninsured or underinsured.
- Construction accidents: I have extensive experience helping injured construction workers pursue all claims available to them.
- Dangerous or defective products: If you are injured by a product, you may have a claim against the manufacture even if you were using the product in a way that was not intended.
- Nursing home injuries: I represent nursing home residents who suffer bedsores and other injuries covered by neglect.
I handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. I will only charge lawyer fees if I am able to recover compensation for your losses.